Paul Hindemith Society in Berlin e.V. June 30, 2018
Association for the promotion of music and performing arts at the University of the Arts Berlin
Information on data protection for members, scholarship holders and concert visitors
1. Type and purpose of data collection and use
The Paul Hindemith Society in Berlin e.V. (PHG) stores the following personal data for the administration of its members and for the fulfilment of its purposes:
- First name and surname
- the additions "Dr." and "Prof."
- street address
- telephone number
- email address
- Account information (members and scholarship holders only)
PHG collects, processes and uses the personal data using electronic data processing equipment, insofar as this is necessary to fulfil the statutory purposes.
The data collected by PHG will be blocked or deleted as soon as storage for statutory purposes is no longer required, unless PHG is obliged by law to store it for a longer period of time.
2. Passing on data to third parties
The personal data will only be transmitted within the board of the PHG for association purposes. A different passing on - in particular for advertising purposes - does not take place.
3. Rights vis-à-vis the PHG
All concerned have the right:
- to request information about their stored personal data,
- to request the correction of stored data,
- to request the deletion of personal data as soon as the purpose of data storage has ceased to exist
and legal retention periods do not stand in the way,
- to obtain their stored personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable format
or to request the transmission to a person responsible,
- to complain to a regulatory agency.